Re: Cacatuoides set up question

I have been breeding A. Cacatuoides in a 10 gal. with success
adding large amounts of java moss and several spawning site to
choose from. What I have done a little different is instead of having
anything else in the tank with the parents I place another tank with
either other apistos or Kribs next to it. The parents can see the
other fish and actually challenge them at the glass but no harm to
anyone. The male stays at the glass protecting while the female
watches the fry.

Graham
Toronto