Re: Apistos in a community tank

To add to Mikes comments I have seen even Cardinal
Tetra's devour apisto fry even when some of them were
getting shred to pieces by momma Apisto. The best fish
I have seen added are pencil fish. However only in a
spacious tank that is heavily planted will they stand
a good chance to thrive. Again this is a question of
choice there is no right or wrong but if you want to
raise a good size brood, I prefer to raise the fry
alone with their momma to make my efforts worth my
time.

=====
David Sanchez
Orlando, FL