Re:

Will,

You have a problem that most of us have. Unless
you live in a high population area you won't find
the rare fish. Usually your only recourse is the
mail order fish. Check Eric Olson's
www.thekrib.com web site links for some sources.
Also check Bob Dixon's Cichlid Trader List at
http://cichlidtrader.listbot.com. Other options
are the ACA Trading Post & ASG ApistoEmporium.
Maybe someone here on the Apisto Mailing List will
contact you privately. The trick is getting
contacts. Some of the larger cichlid conventions
(ACA, Chicago Cichlid, Buckeye Cichlid, etc.)
often have the rarer fish. They have the advantage
of you being able to see what you're buying.

On another note, you have mine & the Apisto List's
addresses correct, but when I tried to contact you
privately (twice), I was sent an "undeliverable
mail" response. That's why I answered you here on
the list.

This final note is for you and all the other new
members. Please remember to add the notation "This
is the apisto mailing list, etc. ... at the bottom
of each mailing and not use html characters (a
space saving feature).

Good luck on finding your dream fish (mine seems
to be extinct).

Mike (Mud) Wise