asg 'info appeal'

I was just pondering the thread on 'lost apistos', which made me ponder
species maintenance. I have an idea. If list members can send me
descriptions/anecdotes about their own long lost apisto favourites, then
I would like to work that up into an Apistogram article. This would
allow me to pontificate about losing species and all... :-) I'd want to
know if the fish was ever common in the hobby, even regionally, if it
was distributed among apisto keepers, and where the writers live.

You'd proabably be best to send them to my private e-mail address
(fraulels@minet.ca) rather than the list, as the non ASGers on the list
might get bored.
Thanks,
Gary Elson