Rio Mamore's

Hi Everyone,
My Apisto Rio Mamore's spawned about 2 months ago and they are still
going at it.
I need to find homes for the babies. They are F1's from two different
mothers. The larger ones are about 3/4 of an inch, and there are some
smaller ones. They are kind of hard to sex at this size, but I will do
my best to try.
If there is anyone within the Delaware area that would like some of
them, all you have to do is pick them up. I may drive a little bit of
the way, if there is someone far away who really wants them.
I go to NJ often, so anyone in NJ, I may be able to meet you somewhere.
 They are very friendly, and very pretty fish. I have some slightly
blurry pics of the parents here;
http://home@earthlink.net/~jakeowen/fishpix.html
Just let me know if you want them.

Thanks,