Re: Nannochromis tranvestitus

As usual, I agree with Helen. All I'd add is a question for Lilia. What
are your water conditions?
This species does not  adapt well to changes from their natural
conditions. If you have the right water, they should breed. Mine liked
whiteworms for a few days before they'd spawn. You need to have a female
with a distended purple belly. Even with that, soft acid water was the
key to getting things going with them.
Gary