unexpected dithers

Hi,
I agree with the postings about R maculata - that fish is a gem to
treated as such.
I was surprised at Neolebias ansorgii working the dwarf cichlid circuit
too. I've always given them species tanks as they are territorial little
creatures that are fun to watch in their own right. I like watching
their young appear and grow. I will try them with dwarfs, as my current
lot are all males anyway.
I'm having great success keeping Corydoras pygmaeus with Apisto sp
'vielfleck'. They prosper on bbs, keep the male busy and don't seem to
have gotten any fry in 3 weeks. Bigger corys may munch apisto fry, but
pygmaeus is working out very well.
Gary