Re: unexpected dithers

I like to give my female Apisto's a 4 weeks with their
fry and then I take them away to a rearing tank and I
add the pygmy corys. Beware though make sure you have
quarantined those guys so as not to introduce any
diseases to your fry! I usually hold mine for a month
or two before I feel safe enough to use them with my
fry.