Re: Gold severums that aren't dwarves at all

Helen,
yes, it is a trio of "gold" severums.  I have read the same about
their fertility rates.  As far as I can tell, it's a male and two
females; one female is "the big momma", but the other occasionally
spawns as well--I've had two spawns in the tank at the same time,
even, but nary a hatch out!  I'd guess it's going on 35-40 spawns
total that I've observed.  I've stopped counting.  <Sigh>.  If anyone
has any other suggestions besides patience (LOL) I'd love to hear
them.

Sarah