Re: Look for a good Fish store

Hi Walter sadly to say there is not much if anything
in the way of Dwarf Cichlids in Orlando :( In fact all
the LFS carry are the cheap mass produced common
stuff. There is one very good saltwater shop, Ocean
Blue Aquarium. They carry high quality reef stuff and
inverts. Other then that it's a wash. I actualy wish
someone would open up a nice shop in town. We are
littered with Pet Supermarkets and chain pet stores,
oh well. Anyway give me a call I'd love to meet a
fellow Apisto nut. I just got a big shipment in from
Germany so your welcome to stop in. 407-865-7974

=====
David Sanchez
Orlando, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax