Re: Biotodoma Wavrini

John.
I have kept Wavrini and Cupido in the past and of the two Cupido is the most
beautiful. Wavrini, although quite a nice fish is dull grey, I would
describe them as being a sick or stressed-out looking Cupido. If I can
remember mine were housed in rather large tanks (48inx24inx24in) with other
peaceful cichlids i.e. Satanoperca daemon, Ararichthys heckelii,
Microgeophagus altispinosa.  pH in the region of 6-7, temperature 79-81F.
If it's colour you wish I would wait until you can find Cupido.  I have no
experience with breeding details but I can remember males don't like other
males in the same tank, I had to separate them when they reached maturity.
Helen