Re: feed krib fry

I know this is a bit late .. taken me weeks to plow through the email.

I know of several people who have fed cucumber to krib fry.  There areat
least two articles about it on the web, one at www.cichlidae.com (it
refers to albino kribs)

Apparently the cucumber swells up and individual fibres separate out and
the fry just pick at it.

Happy New Year to everyone

Steph