Comments

Hi All:

Just get time to catch up with the mails. I don't know if everyone read my
first ideas which I send to James but I think that all issues I posted are
being discussed right now. Just a couple more of my thoughts:

- It is very important that the AGA directs the contest but just don't
segregate people that are not member if there is going to be a fee it will
be best to be the same for everyone (although I will like it to be free)

- I will greatly encourage that all submissions be electronic, I am sure I
could get here someone or some store that would scan my pictures and I'm
sure that in USA it could be done. But it also would be ok if there is one
responsible for receiving non electronic material and scan it.

- I also like idea of the people's choice option.

- The submissions would have to include some more that just the pictures, I
propose also to contain:
A drawing of the "floor-plan" (layout) of the aquarium. Indicating which
areas are covered with what species of plants, rocks or driftwood.
Parameters of the tank like in Amano's books (plants, fish, size, lights,
fertilization, etc.)
A brief description of the aquarist about his ideas when creating the
aquascape and a brief history of the tank.
I think that this will be valuable as future information for publications on
the web or magazines.

Regards,
Jose