Judges

I like what I see so far and as I previously mentioned on the APD list, I think this is a great idea!! I was hoping that perhaps instead of having "official" judges who might be partial to a particular style, I would personally prefer to see a vote by the populous. I don't know exactly how the polling would work, but something over the web in which you choose and it logs your email address to prevent multiple votes. I know there would still be problems with multiple email accounts but perhaps we could think of a solution. Anyway, I don't want to ramble here, I just like the idea of a vote by the populous instead of by a panel of judges.

Furthermore, this would make sure that everyone's submissions can be checked out on the web which is probably the fundamental purpose of this whole contest.

Julius