Judging Categories

I guess to go hand in hand with the currently open issue of Judges, we can
now move to consider Categories for the competition, as they are related.

Someone mentioned merely dividing enteries along tank size, rather than
getting into a multitude of subdivisions like biotopes, fantasy, dutch, zen,
etc. I like this idea.

Given the fact that we might not _have_ that many submissions, and this is
our first time at this, I think that the simpler we keep this the better.
Separating small, medium and large aquascapes makes sense to me because
there are major differences in how you can approach a given tank based upon
its size and proportion.

Small Aquariums (24" long and under)
Medium Sized Aquariums (48" long and under, over 24" long)
Large Aquariums (larger than 48" long)

This sort of scheme worked well in the series of books by Amano.