Re: Selection of Judges

Roger's and Karen's rather differing viewpoints on judges - Roger (like me)
feels that we need a few people with an "Art" background while Karen feels
that they might not know what goes into a good aquascape, highlights the
need for at least _some_ Judging Guidelines. Perhaps, if we are unable to
find people who have the combination of both, if we at least make an attempt
to include a mixture of people - some with a recognized art critic
background, others more familiar with the hobby. The juxtaposition and range
of comments which would come from the two groups might be very educational
for all of us.

And B.T.W. Erik - I can't _wait_ to see your "Native USA" effort. Sort of
like a submerged section of I-95 I suppose? <g>