Ken's question on Judges

Ken - this is to be primarily an Internet based contest. Judges merely need
access to a computer, a modem/phone line and an ISP account. Judging is to
be done on-line. They won't have to travel here. And besides, where IS
_here_? I'm in Toronto, Olga and Steve M. are in Vancouver, Karen is in
Boston (I believe), Jose is in Peru. Where would the judges go to? We _may_
have to foot the bill for Internet Access for the Judges but that is
unlikely to cost that much. Of course access might be more expensive in
other countries than it is in the U.S. and Canada.