Timeframes

Just so that everyone knows....

I keep hearing about possible "timeframes" and how they have to coincide
with the next or possibly the following issue of TAG, and how we can't
conflict with Christmas, ...

I wasn't even _dreaming_ that this would get off the ground until 2000. My
hope is that it could be a late winter / early spring event.

But we haven't gotten to the point where we should be discussing this yet,
so don't sweat it.