Re: Message to a Lurker

I would like to publicly thank Dave VanderWall for stepping forward and
speaking his mind. I realize that not everyone is able/willing to spend as
much of their time or energy on this project as I currently am. When I look
around my apartment and see the mountain of unwashed dishes in the sink, the
overflowing laundry hamper, and the dust bunnies which threaten to eat
Idaho, I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't step back and take a breather...

On most points you bring up Dave, we are in agreement. On any that we don't
agree, I'm sure that eventually we shall arrive at a common ground which
will include both points of view.

Please stick around and feel free to interject whenever the spirit moves
you.

James Purchase
toronto