Misplaced Digests

Sorry folks,

One (last?) typo with majordomo inadvertantly caused "overflow" digests
(when there is so much traffic that the software kicks out an extra digest
in the middle of the day) of the aga aquascaping contest to be sent to the
management committee digest recipients by mistake.  (Hi guys, guess you
know some of the fun discussions we've been having over the last week!).

The affected digests are most recently #127, #125, #124, #123, #120 and
maybe #118.  As James pointed out, interested folks can retreive these
missing digests by sending to majordomo@aquatic-gardeners.org with any
number of lines like this in the body:

get aga-contest-digest v01.nxxx

Where xxx is the missing digest number.

Again, my apologies for this mess (though I'm confused why anyone on the
AGA Management Committee hasn't come forward and say "what's THIS?")