RE: Proposal - 2nd Draft in Progress, #2

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Ken Guin wrote:

> I have to tell you that when I wrote the first message in the "Artist vs.
> Mechanic" thread, I too was beginning to be put off by what I thought was
> the "exclusion" flag being hoist.
[good stuff deleted]

Well said!  This just about summarizes how I feel as well.  I see one of
the goals of the showcase as getting a large number and *variety* of
people showing their tanks off.  I think it might be a good idea to bang
out and agree on a set of these "goals", so we're all working from a
common blueprint in further discussions.  Maybe?