Re: Is everything getting thru?

>>I'm just wondering if everyone on Digest version is actually receiving every
copy of the Digest. I just received #128 and the pervious issue in my In-Box
is #126, which begs the question what happended to #127?<<

Apparently not all the mesages that are being broadcasted as individual emails
are
making it to the digest form broadcast. My response "my vote" I am told was
recieved by a couple of people as individual emails only.

Robert
San Jose, CA