re:definition

I will like this to be a showcase or competition of "natural" aquascapes,
_NO_ plastic plants. We want to encourage the hobby of planted aquariums. In
APD, AGA, The Krib or any other site or information source (TAG, Aqua
Journal, etc.) all info is of live plants. I think that a beautiful
aquascape not only reflects a good sense of art or design but the effort of
the aquascaper in maintaining it (does anyone remember CO2, pruning,
fertilizers, etc.). In George's site he recommends under Aquascape Books:
Nature Aquarium World (1,2,3), The Biotype Aquarium and The Natural
Aquarium, I believe that other sites recommend more less the same. What
about "The Optimum Aquarium" ??. I will like to _encourage_ the natural
aquascapes, this is a way to show people what can be made with live plants
and some effort, not just an artificial arrangement of plastic plants. I
wish that my written English be more fluid to really express all my thoughts
about this, but in one word: NO plastic plants.

This where my thoughts before reading James post on sections and divisions.
I think that it is a way to be more "inclusive", I like it. But again we
should put emphasis on live plants. On the divisions of the tanks for the
competition I will like to insist that is better based on volume
(liters/gallons) rather than size (cm/inches).

Jose