re: definition

James wrote:
<<<Actually Roger, I think that allowing everyone into the Contest, but
barring
them from the possibility of winning throught rigging or weighting the
judging against them would be patently unfair and exclusionary.>>>

Although I disagree with you (provided all entrants know what the emphasis
will be on), I *do* like your idea better.  I think that it will be easier
to promote the contest, and more people will be inclined to enter the
showcase.
Sigh, but we'll have to include the word freshwater in the name of the
contest, then, I'm afraid.  Or else have every other word on the entry forms
say "freshwater".  Otherwise, I'm sure we'll get at least one set of photos
of a gorgeous mini reef.  :-)

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member