Olga's comments... continued

Olga,

One point I forgot to mention, but one which I think that you should be
aware of and should consider...

You won the last AGA contest. From your comments here, I gather that you
have been involved in other competative events in the past. You enjoy the
process.

Not everyone shares that. And I have received messages from folks here who
have expressed their fear that this was looking a bit like it was going to
turn into a very competative process, and it was scaring them and they
probably wouldn't participate because of it....

I am trying to be inclusive, to achieve some sort of balance where everyone
can feel comfortable. You can get your ribbon and someone else can showcase
their 10 gallon guppy tank, and you are both happy with the experience.

That's why I introduce alternatives, ask people to consider
possibilities....