Olga's comments

>Wrong assumption. I had no idea the "showcase" was to receive more
>emphasis. Why do you assume everyone *knows* that?

Probably because so many words and so much time was spent on it...

>Never scared me and I was never sure what he was going on about.

It didn't scare me either, and I knew exactly what he was going on about.
However, I get private e-mails from various folks here, and they told me in
private that they were getting very nervous about the tone and implications
of Roger's "vision". When I asked him to tone it down and consider other
people's points of view, he left...

>I quess I feel I didn't know I had to comment on absolutely everything .

You don't, nobody does. But it helps, when attempting to refine an idea, to
receive input from as many people as possible... I guess it goes back to my
shock at reading your first comment above.

>Oh boy... you sure are demanding.

Perhaps, but do you think that this has been a picnic for me? I don't need a
soapbox... and I have a life as well you know...

>What if one doesn't feel that alternative
>suggestions, or adjustment are needed? I liked the very first concept and
>*don't* like all the alternative suggestions and adjustments. I'm certainly
>not going to suggest even more of them. So there.

What I am attempting to do is nail down just exactly what that "very first
concept" was, and trying to ensure that _everyone_ is on the same wavelength
and speaking the same language. It isn't rocket science, but it is clear
that, as I said before, we _all_ came here with _our own ideas_ of what that
initial concept was...

If this is too much to ask, then maybe I should join Dave and Roger.....