Re: Common Goals II

After reading several times today's and yesterday's posts here are my
thoughts.

What I was thinking about the word "showcase" was so the event do not sound
so competitive and more friendly than a pure contest. I was not thinking
that showcase will include any type of "aquascape" or "aquatic arrangement".
This was supposed to be a showcase of "live planted aquariums" or "aquatic
gardens with live plants".

James mention what was the "very first concept". This was what came to my
mind with your very first post suggesting this event: Aquariums with live
plants arranged in a pleasant manner showed somewhere in the web and
commented (or judged) by some more experienced people on planted aquariums
or by everyone (people's choice). Everybody showing their setups, giving and
receiving feedback of their aquarium and learning from other's setups. As I
posted early this is a way to show people what can be made with live plants
and encourage the planted side of the hobby.

Jose