Re: Common Goals II

There really is nothing more enjoyable than getting home from holidays and
finding a fast and furious discussion in your inbox.  "Never sign up for a
list then leave town" is my new mantra, although I did not expect it to
explode, both in number of emails or content.  My second mantra is now
"digest". :')

I have tried to catch up on all the mail, and actually had things to say,
but then I read Justin's post and think he expressed my views quite well.
I had initially envisioned real plants only, but can see the arguments for
a wider scope in order to promote and inform/recruit/increase the number of
planted tank addicts...  So basically "Hi" and "what he said"!

Janine Shea