Former AGA Member

Robert Hudson wrote > And I personally do not care for Kens not so subtle
threat to be soon  an "ex AGA member" <

Ken Writes: Robert, what I wrote was "Ken Guin Former AGA member (soon-to-be
again) ". I guess what I should have written was "Ken Guin - Former AGA
member (soon-to-be-a-member-again). BTW, sometimes I might not express
exactly what I mean, but there is not a subtle bone in my body.

Ken Guin - Former AGA member (soon-to-be a member again)