re: James' latest summary

James wrote:
>1. The event is open to the submission of entries of all freshwater
>aquascapes.
>2. All submitted entries will be Showcased on the Web.
>3. Only aquatic gardens (Olga's "planted aquascape contest") are eligible to
>be Judged in the Contest portion of the event.
I'm ok with this.

Dave wrote:
>Sounds OK to me.  I've already said that I would prefer the contest to be
>open to all, and if a non planted tank is actually worthy, then it should
>win.  But if this is what the majority of people want, then I'll go along
>with it!  This way will be simpler for us to organize and easier to judge,
>but, obviously, it excludes people.  Vote on it?
I'm more open minded now about this and feel ok with the idea of allowing
everyone on the contest . So it's all right with me if there is a limit or no
limit, as long as the emphasis/interest/importance of judging is put on live
aquatic plants.

I think this issues have been discused long and there is now some consensus so
I agree to vote and resolve this issues ASAP so we can move to other things we
left on the way.

Jose