Voting...

Jose wrote:
<<<I think this issues have been discused long and there is now some
consensus so I agree to vote and resolve this issues ASAP so we can move to
other things we left on the way.>>>

We need to keep in mind that not everyone can read their email throughout
the day.  I think that once we get to a point where it looks like we can
vote on something, we should give another day to see if anyone has some good
reasons to change the proposal, and then another day to vote on the
proposal.  It seemed like when we voted on the name, that there were votes
straggling in on the list for another day or two *after* we were supposed to
vote.  Maybe two days to vote?  What do you all think?

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member