George's proposal for #3

George wrote:
<<<3. All entries are eligible for judging if so desired by the entrant. The
winner will be the photo that best demonstrates that freshwater aquascaping
RULES compared to reef tanks.>>>

I like it!!!

Seriously, George put into words, exactly what I was thinking.  "I would
suggest all entries are eligible for judging if the entrant desires to
be judged. Let the judging itself determine what is "best".  We might be
pleasantly surprised."

I really think that we're going to discourage a lot people from submitting
their aquascapes.  I don't think that my slate and algae tank qualifies for
"Olga's" contest, but I think it looks pretty good, maybe even good enough
to compete.  My opinion is still that we accept everything and hope that
nothing is submitted that really throws the judges for a loop. (our judging
criteria {I can already hear James screaming "Not yet!"} should help the
judges in this regard.)

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member