Re: Ahemmmm!

All,

What Ken said, mostly.  I'm not sure it will be an easy task determining
where the line of "aquatic garden" vs. "not aquatic garden" should be drawn,
perception and opinion being what they are.  It seems to me that we are
going to select judges that are experts in this arena.  I'm assuming they
will be far more qualified than I to determine pretty much anything when it
comes to drawing lines in the laterite.  Why not let them judge, with some
reasonably flexible guidelines, what is and isn't an aquatic garden?  If we
choose to have only one definition of "aquatic garden" I see it as limiting.
If we have five judges, we will have five sets of perception and opinion on
what constitutes an aquatic garden, which I see as having a better chance of
being fair and accurate.  I am, however, open to hearing anybody's
definition of "aquatic garden".  If you've got what you feel is a good one,
please place it on the table for discussion.  If one is proposed that makes
sense and dosen't exclude large numbers of people, I see it as simplifying
our task quite a bit.

Justin Collins