AGA question rises again

George Booth said:

>Oh, sorry, I forgot, the issue of AGA involvement is CLOSED!!!!! When did we
>vote on that?

Sorry George, but you seem to be mistaking this list for a democracy!
James has made it clear that it is not:

<<Just because I put the Name issue to a vote, don't expect a vote to be held
on every issue.... the majority here are not AGA members and if the
concencus is something that I feel violates AGA principles I may
unilaterally over-rule it... just so you know...>>

It seems that the AGA issue/involvement is a given, especially since the
name of the contest starts with AGA.  It is interesting to try and mix
consensus-making with top-down decision making.  It sometimes results in
all sides feeling disillusioned and trod upon.  However, I do appreciate
James' candor.

Janine
probably an AGA member (at least I sent money in January, no concrete proof)