Slanting the judging...

James wrote:
<<<But I still don't like "slanting" the judging... it is patently
unfair...>>>

Just an idea that I'm tossing out:  What if we were able to decide on
exactly what would be judged, and published the card that the judges would
be using for judging along with the entry?  If people saw that 20% of the
score comes from "effective use of aquatic plants" then they'd probably get
the picture.

We don't need to discuss the judging criteria right now, I'm just suggesting
that we publish the criteria along with the entry. (publishing will be soooo
easy since it'll be "mostly" web-based.)

Dave Engle
Escondido (San Diego) California
Non AGA Member