Re: AGA

I also have some questions about the AGA and this mystical document called "The
Aquatic Gardener".  I joined the AGA many moons ago and I have never received
this
document or any other that might make me believe this organization even
existed.  I
did contact a man (I think Neil Frank, maybe Dave Gomberg?) who told me that
yes, my
membership had cleared and that I would get 12 months of TAG, whenever it came
out,
whether my membership had run out or not.  I think that Neil (the publisher of
TAG)
has had some hard times and that the next issue of TAG is due to be released
and is
huge, consisting of a few months combined in one journal.  Someone had posted
on the
APD that this huge TAG was to be sent out at any time.  I still haven't
received it.
The web site does not have any indication that is journal is ready, so I am
still
biding my time and being patient.  I must admit to being a little skeptical
about the
benefits of paying fifteen dollars to be in this organization.  I do not know
the
scope of aquatic gardening, so maybe things are going on over my head, but I
haven't
seen or heard mention of this group anywhere except the APD.  I have already
paid my
money, so I am just going to wait and see how good this mystical TAG is before I
decide whether I will continue being a member when my membership expires.

I guess this is off-topic, but I am really curious about the AGA and its status.

Jennifer Glover
Waldorf, MD, USA