Re: Photo

>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:10:08 -0500
>From: "James Purchase" <jpurch@interlog.com>
>Subject: New Photo
>
>The Introduction Page on the web-site now features a "Boothian" aquascape
>courtesy of Olga Betts, Vancouver. Thank you Olga on behalf of the group for
>allowing us to use your image.

You are very welcome. This was my tank last spring. Looks quite different
now. Notice, James that in a "full" state one cannot even see the
background. Do you folks really think it's nicer to see a beige wall and a
lot of tubes and wires behind a tank? I've never thought that was
attractive. Do you feel plain black/blue backgrounds are less "cheating"? I
can tell you one thing for sure... those plain ones show up algae MUCH
more. <g> This is off topic so if you wish to answer me e-mail me off list.

Olga
in Vancouver