RE: Olga's K and L discussion

Olga wrote: [good points about  judging]

Ken writes: I would prefer that we juggle the numbers so the maximum would
be 100 points.

Olga continued : >>>> 6. Animals (1-5 pts) [attractiveness and
appropriateness of fish] ...Also animals I'm not sure about. Should they be
a part of judging?<<

Ken writes: Although I agree that the appropriateness of fish may be
important to an aquascape, there will be some who will be using available
light and very slow shutter speeds for their photographs. Since that
technique could reduce fish to blurs, it may not appropriate to award points
for fish. Just a thought.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA