Re: Judgeing Guidelines

All,

Here are the guidelines I recently mailed to James (before this particular
discussion started).  This is mostly the email that is posted on the web
page, so if you've seen it before, feel free to ignore this post.  Also, the
last part of the message is a little outdated, so feel free to ignore it or
modify it as you see fit.

They are