things we never thought of

Eric posted:

It's funny, actually, I helped judge a fish show last weekend (something
which convinced me I'd much rather be photographing than judging), and in
the "community aquarium" category one of the criteria was "lack of toxic
materials -- 1 to 3 points".
________________
This is hilarious.  There is a decoration at the lfs that consists of a
[non toxic] platic grouping of black barrels labeled "toxic" and leaking
purple stuff.

Eric posted:

  Some of the other criteria are things like "container
suitability", "cleanliness of inside", "cleanliness of outside",
"camoflauge of heater and other hardware",

"Camoflauge"...now there's a good one! I have to admit that I sometimes
find peoples placement of heaters, filters etc. most unappealing.
"Container suitability".... humm... toilet bowls would probably score low.
<G>

Thanks for a new slant, Erik.

Olga
in Vancouver