KITCH

Olga wrote:

>I remember a few years ago some folks on the APD talking about "cheese"
tanks
>where they went out of their way to have tanks with bubbling this and that
>and wild colours. There are bound to be entries like this and I think they
>could be a lot of fun and not discouraged.

I agree. But hopefully, by allowing (and even encouraging) this type of
submission, and showcasing them side by side with some beautifully
aquascapes, we can help educate more people on how nice a tank _can_ look.
(And, I suppose, without intimidating Homer...). I checked out the links
which Ken supplied, and I have to say I've seen a lot worse...

I'm about to visit a friend and help him re-do his tank this afternoon and
his is FULL of kitch (which he wants to KEEP). Whatever makes your "boat
float", I guess...

James Purchase
the nearsighted buzzard...