Criteria, Judging & Privacy

While we await any further input on the "weighting" of the Criteria, two
things need to be decided.

1. Do we leave the Criteria stand alone, by themselves (just the words), or
do we attach brief, descriptive sentences or a paragraph to each of them, to
make certain that the Judges know what we wish considered under each
Criteria? Earlier, I had given some possibilities which didn't seem to go
over every well. If anyone familiar with Judging Criteria used in other
similar venues cares to chime in on this and to possibly give us some
suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Jose, you had recently suggested that a short descriptive paragraphs be
attached - care to elaborate and give us the words you would like to see
used?

Unless folks come forward with workable solutions, I'll just leave the
"Criteria" by themselves and leave it to the Judges to decide what they are
doing.

2. We have discussed at length the pretty wide spread hope that the Judges
will provide some feedback on the entries which they review. We talked of
putting these comments on the Web and on the CD-ROM. Jose makes a convincing
argument for making this our practice - if folks entering the contest are
advised in advance that Judges comments are to be made public, and if the
Judges comments are restricted to the qualities of the specific aquascape I
can see no problems with privacy.

Any thoughts, yea or nay from anyone else? Does anyone have any concerns
that this might backfire on us if the comments are negative and/or someone
takes them the wrong way? If you DO have reservations, please also provide a
possible solution if you can think of one.