[no subject]

Jim Capelle wrote:

"The Founding Fathers and Mothers should tell the future judges what they
were thinking of when they set up "Criteria" and any other Gray terms that
will be left up to the judges of future days, who may have to get some
wording clarify later."

James writes:

I agree 100%. Do you have any suggestions of simply worded, easily
understood sentences which could accompany the basic Criteria points? That's
what I'm looking for - input.

A lot of the Judging will be subjective, but the situation you describe in
your post could be easily avoided IF we make it clear to the Judges what we
expect of them.

But, as I said in my earlier posts..... I've already tried and was
unsuccesseful. If others feel that this is necessary, don't just agree with
me, give me the words to accompany the Cirtieria. On THIS point, I am
leaving it up to the rest of you. If anyone expects me to finally cave in
and write them myself......... it 'ain't gonna happen. <g>