Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #167

Howdy again;  On prizes and awards:  I've entered a few contest and got many
ribbons and plaques.  I never gotten stuff from dealers except as door
prize.  I do like getting the ribbons and awards, that I later can show to
friends or just put on my two walls(for now).  On some of the door prizes I
have gotten in the past, I have given some of them back or just gave away to
another person present, because I would never use that product.  I would
enter knowing that I would get a ribbon or something like that, but to get
something that I may never use???   I have gone to auctions where they have
packaged a group of stuff with something that I wanted, I still have a
freezer full of fish foods that I may get around to feeding someday.  To me
products are nice at auctions and door prizes.  Just my two cents.   JiM C.