Re: Publicity

James wrote:
>Of course - that's an easy one. I don't expect people to go to local clubs
>or groups empty handed - once the planning is over and the event gets
>approved (if....), I would expect to have a "Publicity" page or pages
>available for anyone to download and print out to "get the word out"
locally
>in their areas. Unfortunately, I'll only be able to do this in English.

I will like to help translate anything we do to Spanish. We can also do the
website in different languages (German, Spanish) if is not to much work for
Erik, I could translate the Spanish text for him.

I am working on a list of websites and magazines in Spanish that we could
contact to publicize the contest. I have very good relations with the owners
of mayor aquarium shops here in Lima and it will be no problem for them to
post an event's ad somewhere in the shop. Unfortunately we no longer have an
active club here. I know a couple of clubs in Spain that we could also
contact.

If there is anything else I can do from here just let me know.

Jose