Re: Prizes

For me it will be enough if we can get certificates or ribbons for the
winners. The certificates or ribbons could be sponsored by some company so
they don't cost to the event. Although I don't disagree with the idea of
getting some products for the awards. The idea of subscriptions for the AGA
sounds great this could be also for other publications like TFH, FAMA, etc.
If we have products as prices we have to define who is going to pay for the
shipping, remember this is an international event what if someone from
Singapore or Germany or Peru :-) wins. It costs around US$50 for a 1lb UPS
package to be delivered here from the United States.

Jose