Re: Publicity

Ron Dubbs wrote:

"Is is possible to design a page on the contest web site that can be copied
to printer and then hand delivered to LFS/club with all necessary info
including contest web address.  This page should be inthe form of a hand-out
and may be in color for those able to print color.  Something eye catching."

James responds:

Of course - that's an easy one. I don't expect people to go to local clubs
or groups empty handed - once the planning is over and the event gets
approved (if....), I would expect to have a "Publicity" page or pages
available for anyone to download and print out to "get the word out" locally
in their areas. Unfortunatley, I'll only be able to do this in English.