Re: Publicity

Erik wrote:

There's Animal Network, a cable channel.  I don't get it. :)

Dave writes:

Maybe not so funny.  This came to mind right away for me, too.  It's an upstart outfit.  I don't think I can spend the time watching to find out, but I'm sure there is some sort of fish show somewhere on there (it's an entire NETWORK devoted to animals!).  We won't get them to run a commercial, but we might be able to get a mention on a show.  Has anyone watched anything besides shark shows on this channel?

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN

p.s.  Thanks again, Erik, for tending to the USWest IP resolution problem.  Look Ma!  I'm reading the archives!