Re: Costs

Anybody have any idea of how much it would cost to produce a trifold
"brochure" for mail distribution to publicize this event? Color would be
nice, but it probably not necessary (spot color could be used for the title
and any highlights).

Also, how many are we likely to need? 500? 1000? (set-up costs on printing
are the major cost - the printing is mainly just paying for the paper).

These could be distributed to pet-stores all over North America (and
anywhere else we can get a body to help), hopefully with a request to post
to a bulletin board, as well as being useful to send out to people who do
not have internet access.