RE: Costs

Dave VanderWall wrote:

Forgive me for being from the United States on this one, but
how would it be paid internationally?"

James replied:

Money Orders in U.S. funds are available from any post office, in any
country which has a postal system. Its a long standing practice - indeed, in
many countries, the postal system at one time acted pretty much like a sort
of bank.

Dave writes:

Cool.  I didn't know that.  I'm pretty sure that here it costs me extra
money to get my cash changed in for another country's currency.  Money
orders cost money for some reason.  I, of course, think that sucks.  Anyway,
I was sort of dodging around for a figure and no one bit.  $1.25?  $5?  $10?
(U.S., of course ... I guess.)  Does anyone figure on how many entries there
might be?  Should we start a pool?  I'll put two U.S. dollars on 97.
Closest without going over. :-)

Gosh, it's late.

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN